House Emmarask was a noble house of Cormyr. The family had a long tradition of service to the Crown and was known for using its power fairly.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Eric Menge (January, 2012). “Backdrop: Suzail”. Dungeon #198 (Wizards of the Coast).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Eric Haddock (1994). Cormyr. (TSR, Inc), pp. 47–48. ISBN 1-56076-818-5.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ed Greenwood (2000). “After the Dragon: The Kingdom of Cormyr Today”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon Annual #5 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 58–68.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 John Terra (November 1997). Four from Cormyr. (TSR, Inc), p. 55. ISBN 0-7869-0646-4.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.