Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
House Emmarask was a noble house of Cormyr. The family had a long tradition of service to the Crown and was known for using its power fairly.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Eric Menge (January, 2012). “Backdrop: Suzail”. Dungeon #198 (Wizards of the Coast).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Eric Haddock (1994). Cormyr. (TSR, Inc), pp. 47–48. ISBN 1-56076-818-5.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ed Greenwood (2000). “After the Dragon: The Kingdom of Cormyr Today”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon Annual #5 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 58–68.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 John Terra (November 1997). Four from Cormyr. (TSR, Inc), p. 55. ISBN 0-7869-0646-4.