Enchantment spells affect the minds of others, influencing or controlling their behavior. This school includes the spells charm person and mind fog. A wizard who specializes in enchantment is known as an enchanter. The female version is referred to as an enchantress.
- Charm: These are spells that make the target regard the caster as a friend.
- Compulsion: Spells of this kind force the target to do something beyond their natural will.
- See also: Category:Enchantment spells
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 173. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 57. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
Schools of effect
Air • Earth • Fire • Water • Dimension • Incantation • Shadow
Schools of thaumaturgy
Artifice • Song • Wild magic
Zakharan provinces of magic
Flame • Sand • Sea • Wind • Universal
Netherese Fields of Mythal
Inventive • Mentalism • Variation
Chronomancy • Hishna • Pluma • Paths of power