Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Enchantment spells affect the minds of others, influencing or controlling their behavior. This school includes the spells charm person and mind fog. A wizard who specializes in enchantment is known as an enchanter. The female version is referred to as an enchantress.
- Charm: These are spells that make the target regard the caster as a friend.
- Compulsion: Spells of this kind force the target to do something beyond their natural will.
- See also: Category:Enchantment spells
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 173. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 57. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
Schools of effect
Air • Earth • Fire • Water • Dimension • Incantation • Shadow
Schools of thaumaturgy
Artifice • Song • Wild magic
Zakharan provinces of magic
Flame • Sand • Sea • Wind • Universal
Chronomancy • Hishna • Pluma • Paths of power