Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This has no clear connection to the Forgotten Realms.
Please help improve this by adding appropriate information or clarifying the relationship. If you are using this information for your own research, campaign, or general interest, you should not rely on its relevance.
The caster would pick an effect that would grant improvements to the target in a predetermined way:
- Bear's Endurance: The target was granted improved constitution and health.
- Bull's Strength: The target gained an improvement to its strength and also was able to carry twice as much as before.
- Cat's Grace: The target gained an improvement to its dexterity and could fall from a height of 20 feet without getting hurt.
- Eagle's Splendor: The target would gain an increased advantage from its charisma.
- Fox's Cunning: The target gained advantages to attempts that used its intelligence.
- Owl's Wisdom: The target would gain benefits to using wisdom.
For every spell level higher then the normal spell level used, another target could gain a benefit of this spell.
Vocal and somatic components were needed, as well as a feather or fur from a beast.