Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Epic in Dungeons and Dragons may refer to any of the following:
- In 3rd and 3.5 edition, any player character (PC) or non-player character (NPC) that had achieved a character level (the sum of all class levels) of 21 or higher.
- In 3rd and 3.5 edition, an epic-level benefit granted to a PC when he or she achieves a level above 20.
- In 4th edition, an epic destiny was a path a PC could follow after reaching 20th level.
- In 3rd and 3.5 edition, epic spells were powerful magics cast by Netherese arcanists and other epic-level spellcasters.
- In 5th edition, an epic boon may be granted to a PC upon reaching level 20.
- ↑ Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 206, 209. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 289. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Rob Heinsoo, Andy Collins, James Wyatt (June 2008). Player's Handbook 4th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 53. ISBN 0-7869-4867-1.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 136. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ Wizards RPG Team (2014). Dungeon Master's Guide 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 231. ISBN 978-0786965622.