Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The older version of this spell functioned like ethereal jaunt except more targets could join the caster. While the spell was active the caster could move about in the Ethereal plane, but only half as fast if descending or rising. The spell lasted for 8 hours, during this time the caster could see and hear in the the plane it was just on. If cast with a higher level the caster could have additional targets with it.
Vocal and somatic components where needed for the casting of this spell.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 207–211,238. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 228. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 64. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), pp. 152,167. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 238. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ Scott Bennie (1990). Old Empires. (TSR, Inc), p. 74. ISBN 0-8803-8821-8.
- ↑ Mark Middleton et al (January 1998). Wizard's Spell Compendium Volume Two. (TSR, Inc), pp. 325–326. ISBN 978-0786906642.