Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Evermoor Way is the road from Triboar to Bridge Gate in Everlund, although The Savage Frontier states that it extends to Silverymoon. Everlund has taken on the responsibility of keeping the road clear of danger from Everlund to Calling Horns, however has been hard pressed to do so in recent times.
Travel Times or DistancesEdit
- Silverymoon to Everlund, 50 miles
- Silvermoon to Yartar, 320 miles, via the Evermoor Way. 
- Everlund to Yartar, 270 miles
Places of InterestEdit
- Calling Horns—where Evermoor Way is joined by Jundar's Pass.
- Noanar's Hold
- Olostin's Hold
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ed Greenwood and Jason Carl (July 2002). Silver Marches. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 76. ISBN 0-7869-2835-2.
- ↑ Paul Jaquays (1988). The Savage Frontier. (TSR, Inc), p. 7. ISBN 0-88038-593-6.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ed Greenwood and Jason Carl (July 2002). Silver Marches. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 85. ISBN 0-7869-2835-2.