Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An early form of the spell had a duration and weight limit set by the experience and the power of the caster.
A later form of feather fall instantly changed the rate at which the target fell to an unnaturally steady rate of ten feet per second. The target of the spell was not damaged upon landing while the spell was in effect. Again the duration of the spell was limited by the experience and power of the caster. However, this spell had no weight limit, instead it was limited by size and number of targets. This spell could be cast in a moment.
In Waterdeep of the Year of the Prince, 1357 DR, the marauding Fellandar hurled the dwarf Onyx the Invincible high into the air. Kyriani caught him with a feather fall spell and brought him safely to earth.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Jeremy Crawford (2014). Player's Handbook 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 207–211,239. ISBN 978-0-7869-6560-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Rob Heinsoo, Andy Collins, James Wyatt (June 2008). Player's Handbook 4th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 131. ISBN 0-7869-4867-1.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 229. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 181. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 134. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ Richard Baker (1996). Player's Option: Spells & Magic. (TSR, Inc), p. 183. ISBN 0-7869-0394-5.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 152. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 134. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet and Monte Cook (October 2000). Monster Manual 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 25. ISBN 0-7869-1552-1.
- ↑ Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet and Monte Cook (October 2000). Monster Manual 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 87. ISBN 0-7869-1552-1.
- ↑ Warning: book within boxed set not specified for Netheril: Empire of Magic
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 152. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ Dan Mishkin (September 1991). “Summer in the City”. Advanced Dungeons & Dragons #33 (DC Comics), p. 6.