Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article requires cleanup.
Please discuss this issue on the talk page and improve it if you can.
Fey'ri, or demonfey, were not a true elven subrace. They were to elves as tieflings were to humans and tanarukks were to orcs. The fey'ri were the result of interbreeding between sun elves and tanar'ri in an attempt to strengthen the sun elf bloodline.
During the Hundred Years of Chaos the fey'ri were nearly hunted down to the last of their number, with House Dlardrageth wiped out completely. However, a few from lesser houses and communities remained, though well-hidden and nearly unheard of. Many of the survivors returned to their former strongholds around the southern High Forest, including a base built by Sarya Dlardrageth beneath Lothen of the Silver Spires.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 James Wyatt and Rob Heinsoo (February 2001). Monster Compendium: Monsters of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 72–73. ISBN 0-7869-1832-2.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Reynolds, Forbeck, Jacobs, Boyd (March 2003). Races of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 118–9. ISBN 0-7869-2875-1.
- ↑ Rich Baker and James Wyatt (2004-03-13). Monster Update (Zipped PDF) p. 5. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2009-10-07.
- ↑ Reynolds, Forbeck, Jacobs, Boyd (March 2003). Races of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 40. ISBN 0-7869-2875-1.
- ↑ Richard Baker (August 11th, 2008). The one and only "Ask the Realms authors/designers thread" 4. Retrieved on January 8th, 2009.
- ↑ Richard Baker (October 11th, 2006). The one and only "Ask the Realms authors/designers thread" 3. Retrieved on January 9th, 2009.