Fimbrul, also known as the Land of Giants, was a small nation of giants located amid the northern Howling Mountains in Laerakond. Fimbrul was known for its few landmarks and the small communities hidden in the snowy mountains.
Darrawn was the only proper Fimbran city, the rest of the settlements being small trade moots or strongholds not acknowledged by the giants. Because of that, every settlement was self-sufficient and ruled itself.
Fimbrul was composed mostly by the Howling Mountains range.
- Blackhold—The neutral trade moot of Fimbrul.
- Court of Rorn—The cave system where slept the Dawn Titan known as Blazing Rorn the Fury.
- Darrawn—The only Fimbran city and capital of the giant nation.
- Dragonbones—A seemingly bottomless chasm where all dragons in Laerakond went to die.
- Forgefires—A small community of xenophobic dwarves.
- Glaedorn—A cave full of gemstones and other precious ores.
- Rimlost—A tower where the followers of the Dawn Titans congregated.
After the War of Fang and Talon, most of the surviving primordials of Abeir went to the Howling Mountains to hide from the wrath of their dragon steeds, and eventually entered into a comma-like sleep. Most of those primordials, such as Blazing Rorn the Fury or Cirotralech, went to hide in the mountains that eventually will become part of Fimbrul.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 208. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 209. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 200. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Rydia Q. Vielehr (2010-06-30). Stir Not the World's Doom (QUES2-01) (ZIP/PDF). Living Forgotten Realms. Wizards of the Coast. p. 26. Retrieved on 2017-07-22.