Fipya was a shy girl, and her responsibilities left her feeling overwhelmed.
- She could utter magical commands that would compel the hearer to obedience.
- She regenerated health rapidly.
- She could detect evil at will.
- She had improved reflexes and physical and mental resistances.
- Cure critical wounds
- Remove blindness or deafness
- Remove disease
- True seeing
In addition, Fipya possessed the power to control plants within Mezro, and she could rejuvenate soil.
In the late 14th century DR, Fipya was the newest bara, having replaced the bara T'fima, who had been stripped of his powers in 1362 DR. After the Batiri attack on the city of Mezro that same year, in which they burned the Agricultural Quarter, Fipya used her new powers to restore the area.
- The Ring of Winter (unnamed)
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 James Lowder, Jean Rabe (1993). The Jungles of Chult. (TSR, Inc), p. 16. ISBN 1-5607-6605-0.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 James Lowder, Jean Rabe (1993). The Jungles of Chult. (TSR, Inc), p. 15. ISBN 1-5607-6605-0.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb, Kate Novak (November 1992). The Ring of Winter. (TSR, Inc), p. ?. ISBN 978-1560763307.