|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- Worshipers of the halfling deity Cyrrollalee celebrate Hearthday.
- The citizens of Waterdeep celebrate Founders' Day, commemorating the birth of the city with demonstrations of martial skill by the guard, historical costume contests, and a retelling of the city's history through illusions.
- Followers of Tyr perform the ritual of Seeing Justice at which a giant warhammer appears above the congregation glowing white hot.
- In 1372 DR, Wulfgar returned to Icewind Dale after burying his wife Delly Curtie and placing his adopted daughter Colson back with her birth mother.
- In 1484 DR, the three dwarven kings of Luruar—Harnoth of Adbar, Emerus Warcrown of Felbarr, and Connerad Brawnanvil of Mithral Hall—met at Citadel Felbarr and resolved not to aid their non-dwarven neighbors against the orcs, effectively ending the dwarves' participation in the League of the Silver Marches.
- In 1485 DR, orc forces of Many-Arrows under Hartusk destroyed the village of Lhuvenhead in the Rauvin Vale in Luruar.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 170. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Steven E. Schend (July 1994). “Adventurer's Guide to the City”. City of Splendors (TSR, Inc), p. 28. ISBN 0-5607-6868-1.
- ↑ Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), p. 170. ISBN 978-0786903849.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 80. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 153. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (July 2008). The Orc King. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 978-0786950461.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (September 2014). Rise of the King. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 78. ISBN 0-7869-6515-0.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2015). Vengeance of the Iron Dwarf. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 129–130. ISBN 0-7869-6570-3.