|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- Worshipers of Waukeen observe the first day of Sornyn, a High Festival marked by making treaties, business agreements, receiving ambassadors from foreign lands, talking with traditional foes, and consuming much wine.
- In 1360 DR, the Tuigan Horde and the Army of the Alliance clashed in the First Battle of the Golden Way; the fighting was hard but inconclusive.
- In 1374 DR, Hillsfar's army at the Standing Stone was routed by the forces of House Dlardrageth and fled back to Hillsfar. On another front, Dlardrageth's daemonfey legions whittled away at Sembia's mercenaries.
- ↑ Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), p. 179. ISBN 978-0786903849.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 87. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Curtis M. Scott (1991). Horde Campaign. (TSR, Inc), p. 53. ISBN 1-56076-130-X.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 156. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.