The Flaming Fist, or Flaming Fists, was a mercenary company based in the city of Baldur's Gate on the Sword Coast, where its members served as city guards. They also worked outside the city; their sphere of influence extending just south of Beregost but stopping before Nashkel.
While the Fist's base of operations was in the city of Baldur's Gate, they had other forts and establishments in Anchorome, Chult and Tethyr. The latter of which proved to be a source for recent hires by Duke Eltan during their decades-long civil war.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Gold & Glory states the Flaming Fist was founded "almost 30 years ago". It then goes on to describe the Amnian discovery of Maztica (1361 DR) and the Fist's founding of Fort Flame (1364 DR) as "recent events" (both dated in The Grand History of the Realms). This indicates that the Flaming Fist was founded in 1332 DR at the earliest, and 1335 DR at the latest. It is assumed this is an inconsistency between Gold & Glory and The Grand History, and that the newer Field Report is correct.
- ↑ Dee Pennyway (2016-04-01). Siege of Dragonspear: Field Report (PDF). Beamdog. Archived from the original on 2017-10-22. Retrieved on 2017-10-22.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 94–95. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 225. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Tim Beach (1992). Gold & Glory. (TSR, Inc), p. 11. ISBN 1-56076-334-5.
- ↑ Tim Beach (1992). Gold & Glory. (TSR, Inc), p. 9. ISBN 1-56076-334-5.