Flinds were humanoid creatures related to gnolls. They were particularly strong and vicious gnolls that would command their war band. While flinds were admired and respected by their lesser cousins, there was no love in the end for the superior breed. If not found in a leadership roll over other gnolls, flinds often wound up as solitary hunters.
A flind was similar in appearance to a gnoll, being a bit shorter and broader in stature. A typical flind would would stand 7 ft (2.1 m) tall and weight about 300–350 lbs (140–160 kg). Aside from the size difference, flinds had less of a slope in their skull structure and their ears were more rounded.
- Flind article at Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia.
- Flind article at the Baldur's Gate Wiki, a wiki for the Baldur's Gate games.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Wizards RPG Team (2016). Volo's Guide to Monsters. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 153. ISBN 978-0786966011.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Andrew Finch, Gwendolyn Kestrel, Chris Perkins (September 2004). Monster Manual III. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 62. ISBN 0-7869-3430-1.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 David "Zeb" Cook et al. (1989). Monstrous Compendium Volume One. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 0-8803-8738-6.
- ↑ Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 158. ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Andrew Finch, Gwendolyn Kestrel, Chris Perkins (September 2004). Monster Manual III. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 62. ISBN 0-7869-3430-1.