Forest trolls were a subspecies of trolls usually residing in the woods.
Forest trolls had a long and thin frame and were usually between six and six and a half feet tall (between 1.8 and 2.0 meters), but some could reach heights of 11 feet (3.3 meters) tall. They had skinny arms with three fingers, ending in long sharp claws. The trolls had a rubbery skin of a putrid grayish-green color and their eyes glowed a fierce red. Their foul odor precedes them. Their faces were adorned with a long nose and they had long pointy teeth.
Like all trolls, forest trolls had the power to regenerate any wounds, their rubbery skin mending of its own accord. Detached limbs were seen wriggling trying to reattach to the torso. Thus, these trolls could take an incredible amount of punishment before falling down. But even a troll that had been cut into pieces would in due time come back to life unless its wounds had been completely burned.
Their long arms are their weapons, the trolls wave them awkwardly in wide, arcing swipes clawing at everyone in their reach.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Andrew Finch, Gwendolyn Kestrel, Chris Perkins (September 2004). Monster Manual III. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 179. ISBN 0-7869-3430-1.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 R.A. Salvatore (July 2000). The Chaos Curse. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 72. ISBN 0-7869-1608-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 R.A. Salvatore (July 2000). The Chaos Curse. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 74. ISBN 0-7869-1608-7.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (July 2000). The Chaos Curse. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 78. ISBN 0-7869-1608-7.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (July 2000). The Chaos Curse. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 73. ISBN 0-7869-1608-7.