|Size|| Hamlet in 1372 DR|
Small town in 1479 DR
|Area||Chult, southwest Faerûn|
|Population|| 96 in 1367 DR|
313 in 1373 DR
1,000 in 1479 DR
|Allegiances||Flaming Fist of Baldur's Gate|
|Ruler||Nenon in 1367 DR|
|Inhabitants of Fort Beluarian|
|Organizations in Fort Beluarian|
The fort was a place of refuge for weary explorers or adventurers as a last resort, at least for a night or two.
The fort was well supplied and well defended against the monsters of the jungle.
Originally, the fort belonged to the Flaming Fist Mercenary Company. When that group later became integrated into the government of Baldur's Gate, ownership transferred, and the outpost grew to the size of a small town.
The Flaming Fist would hire out its mercenaries from the fort for the right price, provided the task was not evil. In the late 14th century DR, the outpost was home to a small assortment of rangers, wizards, clerics, and rogues and numerous fighters.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 104. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 137. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 102. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 James Lowder, Jean Rabe (1993). The Jungles of Chult. (TSR, Inc), p. 27. ISBN 1-5607-6605-0.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition (map). (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.