Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Frost is a property that can be magically added to a masterwork weapon. Upon command, a frost weapon is sheathed in icy cold. The cold does not harm the wielder. The effect remains until another command is given. A frost weapon deals cold damage on a successful hit. Bows, crossbows, and slings so crafted bestow the cold energy upon their ammunition.
The creator must cast either chill metal or ice storm upon the weapon to add this property. He must also sacrifice gold or other items worth 4,000 gp plus the weapon's enchantment cost (see Tables 7-11 through 7-13).
- Icingdeath, Drizzt Do'Urden's right-hand scimitar, is a +3 frost scimitar that possesses low-level sentience.
- Stealthwhisper and Shadowblade, the twin weapons of the thief god Mask, are +4 frost keen speed longswords.
- Drowning Death, the personal weapon of the Queen of the Depths, is a +5 frost keen thundering trident.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 224. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 222–223. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 177. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 46–47. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 83–84. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.