Frost was a property that could be added to a magical weapon, making it dangerously cold.
When commanded, a sheath of intense cold enveloped the weapon, causing it to inflict freezing injuries. A ranged weapon with this enhancement would pass it to its ammunition. The icy cold didn't not hurt the weapon's wielder, and the effect could be ended with another command.
Known Frost WeaponsEdit
- Icingdeath, Drizzt Do'Urden's right-hand scimitar.
- Stealthwhisper and Shadowblade, the twin weapons of the thief god Mask.
- Drowning Death, the personal weapon of Umberlee, the sea goddess.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Monte Cook, Jonathan Tweet, Skip Williams (July 2003). Dungeon Master's Guide 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 223,224. ISBN 0-7869-2889-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 177. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 46–47. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 83–84. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.