Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article does not cite its references or sources.
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations. If you are using this information for your own research, campaign or general interest, you should not rely on its accuracy.
Giant eagles were large-sized magical beasts that resembled massive eagles.
Eagles were intelligent creatures that stood about 15 feet tall and possessed a wingspan of 30 feet. A giant eagle weighed 300 pounds.
Giant eagles consider themselves to be the defenders of mountaintops and will make fast friends with any who respect and aid them in times of need.
Giant eagles were found in the Nether, Rauvin, and Ice Mountains, as well as the Spine of the World, in northwest Faerûn. They were also found in the Dragonjaw, Thesk, and Sunrise Mountains in northeast Faerûn. Giant eagles nested in Evermeet in the Guardian Trees.
Notable giant eaglesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Anne Gray McCready et al. (March 1994). Elves of Evermeet. (TSR, Inc), pp. 87–88. ISBN 1-5607-6829-0.
- ↑ slade, Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Steven E. Schend, Paul Jaquays, Steve Perrin (April 1996). The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier (The Wilderness). (TSR, Inc), p. 25. ISBN 0-7869-0391-0.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Jason Carl (July 2002). Silver Marches. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 121. ISBN 0-7869-2835-2.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Jason Carl (July 2002). Silver Marches. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 45–46. ISBN 0-7869-2835-2.
- ↑ Richard Baker, Matt Forbeck, Sean K. Reynolds (May 2003). Unapproachable East. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 90, 93. ISBN 0-7869-2881-6.
- ↑ Anne Gray McCready et al. (March 1994). Elves of Evermeet. (TSR, Inc), p. 45. ISBN 1-5607-6829-0.
- ↑ Anne Gray McCready et al. (March 1994). Elves of Evermeet. (TSR, Inc), p. 101. ISBN 1-5607-6829-0.
|This article is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|