Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A list of words and phrases in the Goblin language.
- "Magic", and part of the name of all magic users.
- Booyahg Booyahg Booyahg
- A powerful goblin wild magic sorcerer.
- Braeunk vhos trolkh
- A hobgoblin phrase used as a farewell, meaning "If you die while I'm gone, do it quietly". An unspoken second part was "Because I wouldn't want to miss the fun."
- "We surrender!" (or so they say)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wizards RPG Team (2016). Volo's Guide to Monsters. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 42. ISBN 978-0786966011.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood and Karen S. Martin (1987). Forgotten Realms Campaign Set (Cyclopedia of the Realms). (TSR, Inc), p. 9. ISBN 0-8803-8472-7.
- ↑ Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 166. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Black Isle Studios (2002). Josh Sawyer. Icewind Dale II. Interplay.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (August 1994). Starless Night. (TSR, Inc), p. 164. ISBN 1-56076-880-0.
|This Realmslore article about languages is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|