The God's Grove was a stand of duskwood trees that lay just north of the Way of the Manticore, and marked the eastern edge of Wheloon. A nearby cabin was Orlenstar's home. It was a very picturesque location.
In addition to the worship of Silvanus, the God's Grove had a variety of uses, and every Whelunian knew where it was. It was a popular spot for picnics and weddings, and children were always welcome to play there. People also took injured and sick animals to Orlenstar for his ministration. Orlenstar also kept a constant store of healing goodberries, as well as his homebrew spruce beer.
Although Orlenstar was officially caretaker of the shrine and grove, many Whelunians also pitched in to maintain and beautify the site, since it was so important to them.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 63. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Ed Greenwood (1989). Waterdeep (adventure). (TSR, Inc), pp. 8, map. ISBN 0-88038-757-2.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), A Grand Tour of the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 57. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Eric Haddock (1994). Cormyr. (TSR, Inc), p. 31. ISBN 1-56076-818-5.
- ↑ Eric Haddock (1994). Cormyr. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-56076-818-5.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 Ed Greenwood (July 1995). Volo's Guide to Cormyr. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 105, 107. ISBN 0-7869-0151-9.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 113. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 8.3 8.4 Richard Baker, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan, Matthew Sernett, James Wyatt (2007). Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 148–150. ISBN 07-8694-119-7.