Good Mead was a small town in Icewind Dale. Good Mead receives little fishing profit, so they turned to exporting their iconic brew.
Good Mead sat on the northwestern shore of Redwaters, south of the Eastway tradeway. From the town runs a road southwest to Dougan's Hole and another one northeast to Easthaven.
- Shrine to Tempus, run by a young battleguard named Brother Sharamod, who hopes to enlarge the shrine to a proper temple.
- Mead Hall, at the center of town.
- Spokeman's House, located in the southern part of town on the shore of Redwaters.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ed Greenwood (1993). Volo's Guide to the North. (TSR, Inc), p. 150. ISBN 1-5607-6678-6.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Paul Jaquays (1988). The Savage Frontier. (TSR, Inc), p. 33. ISBN 0-88038-593-6.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Philip Athans (2008). A Reader's Guide to R. A. Salvatore's the Legend of Drizzt. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 132. ISBN 0-7869-4915-5.
- ↑ Philip Athans (2008). A Reader's Guide to R. A. Salvatore's the Legend of Drizzt. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 126. ISBN 0-7869-4915-5.