|Gray Wolf Tribe|
|Base of operations||Raven Rock|
|Leader(s)||Alrik Tenstone (1370 DR)|
|Race(s)||Human werewolves (Uthgardt)|
|Members of the Gray Wolf Tribe|
The legacy of Gray Wolf Tribe was when they accepted refugees from fallen Gauntlgrym into their fold. These survivors had been attacked by lycanthopic illithid thralls who carried the curse and then went on to transfer it to their saviours. In 1372 DR, the Gray Wolf ancestral mound was the Raven Rock.
The Gray Wolf beast totem mutated the curse over time as they embraced the savagery inherent in it and they all turn into werewolves, despite their ancestor. Any Gray Wolf who did not wish to share the curse would be cured within a year after leaving the tribe.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Jason Carl (July 2002). Silver Marches. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 94. ISBN 0-7869-2835-2.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 slade, Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Steven E. Schend, Paul Jaquays, Steve Perrin (April 1996). The North: Guide to the Savage Frontier (The Wilderness). (TSR, Inc), p. 17. ISBN 0-7869-0391-0.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ed Greenwood and Jason Carl (July 2002). Silver Marches. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 95. ISBN 0-7869-2835-2.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 168. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Paul Jaquays (1988). The Savage Frontier. (TSR, Inc), p. 24. ISBN 0-88038-593-6.