Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The people of Greenshores were the only humans in Tethyr whom the elves of the Wealdath respected for their ability to live alongside nature without destroying it. As a rule, the citizens of Greenshores preferred a simple life among the trees. This meant that they were often considered a backwater folk by others in the country.
- This town on the Trade Way was in harmony with nature.
- Port Kir
- This coastal town was known as the "Seacity" of Tethyr.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr. (TSR, Inc.), pp. 61–62. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 157. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book One: Tethyr (back cover). (TSR, Inc.). ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
Duchy of Cape Velen: Firedrake • Fyraven • Greenshores ~ Duchy Noromath ~ Duchy Durmista
Principality of Ankramir
Duchy Kamlann: Starspur • Uluran ~ The Purple Marches: Vintor • Bardshyr • Elemetar ~ Duchy Ankaram: Calimmon • Monteshi
The Crown Lands
Ithmonn • Rivershire • Varyth • Spellshire
The Golden Marches: Valashar • Hazamarch • Morninggold ~ Duchy of Suretmarch: Alonmarch • The Mir Protectorate • Surkazar