A grig appeared to be a tiny sylvan creature with elven features. Their legs were like those of a cricket or grasshopper; these allowed the grig to leap great distances. Leaping was not often necessary, as a grig also had a small pair of gossamer wings. The skin of a grig was light blue, and they often had bright green hair. The average grig stood about 1 feet tall and weighed about one pound. 1⁄2
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- Vince Garcia (March 1990). “The Folk of the Faerie Kingdom”. In Roger E. Moore ed. Dragon #155 (TSR, Inc.), pp. 30–41.
- Steve Townshend (February 2013). “Bestiary: Fey of Wood and Wind”. In Steve Winter ed. Dragon #420 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 4–11.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Doug Stewart (June 1993). Monstrous Manual. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6619-0.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 235. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (August 1983). Monster Manual II 1st edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 71. ISBN 0-88038-031-4.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 127. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.