Gwynneth was an island in the Moonshae Isles and was the largest of the southern islands. The island was called Sarifal, mainly by its fey inhabitants, and they controlled most of the island.
Notable Locations Edit
A castle in the middle of Winterglen that sat at an intersection of Faerûn, the Feywild and the Shadowfell. The castle was home to many dark fey and was ruled by Urphania, a hag who was banished from the Feywild by High Lady Ordalf.
A valley that occupied the central part of the island.
Sacred Grove of the EarthmotherEdit
A dense forest in the northern part of Gwynneth. Forces loyal to High Lady Ordalf fought dark fey forces for control over the forest. The interior of the forest was corrupted by the power of the Shadowfell although the outer edges were relatively normal.
In the Year of Risen Elfkin, the Fey city of Karador rose from the waters of the Myrloch on the Island of Gwynneth. The noble leShay High Lady Ordalf proclaimed herself queen of the Island. The human kingdom of Corwell, and it capital Caer Corwell fell into ruins.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Bruce R. Cordell, Ed Greenwood, Chris Sims (August 2008). Forgotten Realms Campaign Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 152. ISBN 978-0-7869-4924-3.
- ↑ Douglas Niles (1987). Moonshae. (TSR, Inc), pp. 34–35. ISBN 0-88038-494-8.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 149. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Brian R. James (June 2009). “Realmslore: Sarifal”. Dragon #376 (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 59–65.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 Shawn Merwin"Backdrop: Moonshae Isles" Dungeon #196. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, November, 2011.