|This article or section includes a list of references or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks in-text citations.
You can improve this article by introducing more precise citations.
A hag was a horrible monstrous humanoid creature whose love of evil was equaled only by her ugliness. All hags were apparently female, at least in form. Hags usually had a strong resistance to magic and were normally weak to fire.
- They are the most physically powerful of the hags.
- Hags who live in cold regions. They have the power of winter at their disposal.
- Bog hag
- Death hag
- Dune hag
- Green hag
- They are hags that use their magical powers to lure innocents into their traps.
- The male product of hags mating with humans.
- Marzanna
- Night hag
- Hags hailing from the fiendish planes.
- Sea hag
- Hags found in and along the shores of the sea.
- Shrieking hag
- Monsters that roam desolate plains and wastelands and love to deceive travelers.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 143–144. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Mike Mearls, Stephen Schubert, James Wyatt (June 2008). Monster Manual 4th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 150–151. ISBN 978-0-7869-4852-9.