|This article does not cite its references or sources.
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations. This article has been tagged since 17:13, 27 September 2008 (UTC). If you are using this information for your own research, campaign or general interest, you should not rely on its accuracy.
Most half-dragons were slightly bigger than their non-dragon parent and displayed features of their dragon parent.
A half-dragon had the ability to use the breath weapon of its dragon half, though it was not as potent and could not be used as frequently. Half-dragons had low-light vision and darkvision. They also had tinted skin or scales that were of the same color as their dragon parent. Due to their increased size and strength from the dragon side, they were skilled at becoming fighters or barbarians, but many of them decided to be wizards or sorcerers, owing to their draconic lineage.
All half-dragons were immune to sleep and paralysis effects. They also had an additional immunity based of which dragon type they were related to.
- Narnra Shalace: The daughter of Elminster Aumar and the Song Dragon, Ammaratha Cyndusk.
- Nimor Imphraezl: An assassin from a secretive order. With his fellows, he aimed to overcome Lolth's hierarchy in every drow city in the Underdark and seize power over the drow.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|
- ↑ Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 180. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Skip Williams, Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook (July 2003). Monster Manual 3.5. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 146–147. ISBN 0-7869-2893-X.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Eytan Bernstein (August 2006). Dragons of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 90. ISBN 0-7869-3923-0.