Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Halfling language, which was properly called Luiric, was a language spoken by the halflings of Luiren. Since halflings were so adaptive by nature, the vast majority of halflings outside of Luiren had abandoned their native tongue and spoke Common or other human languages instead.
- good food (from the fruity pastry boughti)
- Light. 
|This Realmslore article about languages is a stub. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by expanding it.|
- ↑ Thomas M. Costa (1999). “Speaking in Tongues”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon Annual #4 (TSR, Inc), p. 26.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Tom Prusa (1993). The Shining South. (TSR, Inc), p. 44. ISBN 1-56076-595-X.
- ↑ Paul S. Kemp (July 2003). Twilight Falling. (Wizards of the Coast), p. chapter 16. ISBN 0-7869-2998-7.
- ↑ Jack Pitsker (March 2000). “Dragon's Bestiary: Demihuman Pets”. Dragon #269 (TSR, Inc.), p. 72.
Faerûn: Faerûnian languages • Imaskari languages • Rauric languages • Chultan languages
Kara-Tur: Amaese languages • Han languages • Shou Chiang languages
Kuong • Laothan • Lidahan • Purang • Tabotan • Trade Tongue
Maztica: Azuposi • Nexalan • Payit
Racial: Dethek (Dwarvish) • Espruar (Elvish) • Gnim (Gnomish) • Luiric • Faerie (Sylvan) • Kentaur • Jotun • Jogishk • Daraktan (Orcish) • Ghukliak (Goblin) • Sphinx • Yipyak (Kobold)
Planar: Aquan • Auran (Old Alzhedo) • Ignan • Terran • Celestial • Infernal