By the Year of the Shield, 1367 DR, the Hall of Success was reconsecrated to the goddess Lliira, whose church had been taking over that of Waukeen. The new high priest was Baniya Dolester, who also cared for the still-suffering Latheen.
In Marpenoth of 1367 DR, when Procampur was struck by the featherlung plague, Dolester worked with High Priest Orn Thavil of Tymora and set up auxiliary shrines in the District of the Poor to treat the sick there. Though their actions halted the spread of the disease, the Thultyrl reprimanded both high priests for breaking Procampur's district rules, and were reminded that the city and its laws were older than a number of deities.
- ↑ The Hall of Success presumably returned to the faith of Waukeen when the goddess returned over 1370/1371 DR.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 98. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), A Grand Tour of the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 75. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), Running the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 23. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (November 1998). The City of Ravens Bluff. (TSR, Inc), p. 51. ISBN 0-7869-1195-6.