|This page or article may contain a bulleted list of calendar events and be transcluded by other pages. Please do not alter the format or delete the "On This Day" heading/section even if it is empty.|
On This DayEdit
- In 450 DR, Strohm I of Tethyr begins his battle against the city of Shoonach.
- Worshipers of Deep Duerra call Midwinter's Eve the Rallying, observed by recounting the triumphs of the previous year and working up a dark anger by passing around a newly severed head of their next conquest.
- On Midwinter's Eve, worshipers of Ibrandul celebrate the Deliverance Unto Darkness.
- The Crones of Thanatos and other clergy venerate Kiaransalee with the ritual Graverending, raising many undead "Vengeance Hunters" who seek revenge on their killers for 24 hours.
- Worshipers of the orc deity Yurtrus celebrate the Putrescent Death on Midwinter's Eve by infecting sentient creatures with a deadly disease.
- In 1485 DR, the Battle of Midwinter in the Cold Vale took place between the goblinkin of Many-Arrows and the dwarves of Citadel Felbarr.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend and Dale Donovan (September 1998). Empires of the Shining Sea. (TSR, Inc), p. 32. ISBN 978-0786912377.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 55. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- ↑ Julia Martin, Eric L. Boyd (March 1996). Faiths & Avatars. (TSR, Inc), p. 73. ISBN 978-0786903849.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd (1998). Demihuman Deities. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 24. ISBN 0-7869-1239-1.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 151. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (March 2015). Vengeance of the Iron Dwarf. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 92. ISBN 0-7869-6570-3.