Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Haste is a spell which causes the affected target(s) move and act more quickly than normal.
A creature under the effects of a haste spell could make quicker attacks and dodge attacks with their enhanced speed. The amount of ground they can cover doubles.
The material component for a haste spell is a shaving of licorice root.
The Netherese arcanist Quantoul is given the credit for the creation of this spell in -2022 DR. During the Age of Humanity, the spell had the side effect of aging the user one full year. Shortly after the Time of Troubles and the start of the Era of Upheaval, that was no longer the case.
- In the Chondathan spellcasting tradition of Turmish, the verbal component for this spell is made up of harsh syllables and has no material component.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 slade, James Butler (November 1996). Netheril: Empire of Magic (The Winds of Netheril). (TSR, Inc.), p. 26. ISBN 0-7869-0437-2.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 239. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), pp. 149–150. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ Loren Coleman (1995). Chronomancer. (TSR, Inc), p. 41. ISBN 978-0786903252.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Andria Hayday (April 1992). Arabian Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 152. ISBN 978-1560763581.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Kate Novak (November 1988). Azure Bonds. (TSR, Inc), p. 279. ISBN 0-8803-8612-6.