Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hathran is a special prestige class of Rashemen. Members of the Wychlaran, also called the Witches of Rashemen, hathrans are an elite class of female spellcasters who rule over Rashemen and protect their people against the invasions of greedy wizards of Thay.
They develop a bond with their land that gives them exceptional power, as long as they don't leave their homeland. They have to adopt some strict rules, like wearing a mask to conceal their face when traveling outside Rashemen or refusing to craft magic items (an activity that is restricted to the order of male spellcasters). They may use circle magic, speak freely with spirits and even sometime use their bond outside Rashemen as they grow in power.
- Hathrans have cohorts that are either female ethrans or male barbarians.
- Place Magic
- This ability allows hathrans to draw upon the power and spirit of Rashemen to cast spells that they haven't prepared.
- Greater Command
- Hathrans are granted an ability as per a quickened version of the spell greater command.
Notable Hathrans Edit
- Calhyar of the Winds
- Fydra Night-Tree
- Havarra Sorokevka
- Lady Yhelbruna
- Nythra of the Seven Rivers
- Sheva Whitefeather
- Andy Collins (2002-07-12). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting Prestige Classes. Epic Insights. Wizards of the Coast. Retrieved on 2007-02-24.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 47. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 48. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.