Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Wikipedia has an article about:|
A heavy flail is a flail with a longer haft (about four feet or 1.2 meters) and chain and a heavier spiked ball or rod on the end of the chain. The top spike may be elongated to give the weapon even more reach. An average heavy flail costs 15gp and weighs 10lbs (4.5kg).
Heavy flails are typically used as two-handed weapons. Flails can be used to trip an opponent and the flexible chain increases the chance of entangling an enemy weapon and disarming them.
- See also: Pole arm#Special Cases
Notable heavy flailsEdit
|This section is a stub. You can help us by expanding it.|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 117,120. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 38. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (1978). Players Handbook 1st edition. (TSR, Inc.), pp. 37,38. ISBN 0-9356-9601-6.
- ↑ David "Zeb" Cook (August 1989). Player's Handbook (2nd edition). (TSR, Inc.), p. 68. ISBN 0-88038-716-5.
- ↑ Jonathan Tweet, Monte Cook, Skip Williams (July 2003). Player's Handbook 3.5 edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 117. ISBN 0-7869-2886-7.