Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Helmed Horrors fight intelligently. They go after soft foes first and use their magic to outmaneuver foes.
Helmed Horrors can move through the air, as the spell air walk. They can see unseen creatures and objects, as the spell see invisibility. They are immune to several spells. They can imbue a melee weapon they hold with a magical attack power.
The process of creating helmed horrors was something of a bad secret for many years. While unknown to the magical community at large, a great number of clerics of Bane, liches and evil wizards knew well how to create these constructs. It is now uncommon knowledge. A powerful spellcaster, with knowledge of both construct creation and arms and armor creation is needed, and a special workroom, along with the spells needed for the ritual.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Greenwood, Martin, Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), Monstrous Compendium. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Wizards RPG Team (2014). Monster Manual 5th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 183. ISBN 978-0786965614.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Mike Mearls, Stephen Schubert, James Wyatt (June 2008). Monster Manual 4th edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 155. ISBN 978-0-7869-4852-9.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 James Wyatt and Rob Heinsoo (February 2001). Monster Compendium: Monsters of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 60. ISBN 0-7869-1832-2.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 Richard Baker, Ed Bonny, Travis Stout (February 2005). Lost Empires of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 175–177. ISBN 0-7869-3654-1.
- ↑ James Wyatt and Rob Heinsoo (February 2001). Monster Compendium: Monsters of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 60. ISBN 0-7869-1832-2.