House Heltharn was the family of paladin war-captain Imphras Heltharn the Great, who united what were four independent cities against a hobgoblin horde in 1095 DR. After his victory the second realm of Impiltur was formed.
The dynasty included many paladins as kings and its queens were sorceresses or wizardesses. It included six kings, one queen, two regents, and five others who never ruled but were marked for succession.
- ↑ George Krashos (August 2006). “Impiltur: The Forgotten Kingdom”. Dragon #346 (Paizo Publishing, LLC), p. 63.
- ↑ Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds (Nov. 2005). Champions of Valor. (Wizards of the Coast), pp. 88–90. ISBN 0-7869-3697-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 203. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 80. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Rob Heinsoo, Logan Bonner, Robert J. Schwalb (September 2008). Forgotten Realms Player's Guide. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 106. ISBN 978-0-7869-4929-8.