Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
High Horn was a huge Cormyte military stronghold at the top of High Horn mountain in the Storm Horns, at an elevation of around 1000 ft (305 m). In the Year of the Shield, 1367 DR, it was led by Lord Commander Thursk Dembarron and was garrisoned by approximately a hundred archers and three hundred other soldiers. In the winter, it was home to half of the entire army of Cormyr. The stronghold was often home to War Wizards as well. As of that year, it had never come under serious siege or attack.
The stronghold guarded the road to the west through High Horn Pass in order to prevent potential invaders from passing the Storm Horns. There were royal gem mines in this area also. Although High Horn contained guest facilities, they were quite basic. The Lord Commander Thursk Dembarron kept the atmosphere disciplined at all times.
- Lord Commander Kae Deverell
- In charge of the stronghold during Time of Troubles
- Lord Commander Thursk Dembarron
- In charge of the stronghold.
- Dhag Greybeard
- Herald, for Thursk.
- Duke Bhereu
- Cousin of King Azoun IV. Resident in 1369 DR.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 112. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), Maps. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ Eric Haddock (1994). Cormyr. (TSR, Inc), p. 26. ISBN 1-56076-818-5.
- ↑ Eric Haddock (1994). Cormyr. (TSR, Inc), p. 34. ISBN 1-56076-818-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 209. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 16. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.