Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- −9800 DR
- The Yuirwood was settled by green elves in the aftermath of the Crown Wars.
- −6950 DR
- The star elves began leaving other elven nations and gathering in the Yuirwood.
- −6600 DR
- The star and green elves founded the realm of Yuireshanyaar in the Yuirwood.
- −1250 DR
- The human empire of Unther battled Yuireshanyaar in −1250 DR for control of the southern Aglarondan coast, and the Yuir were driven back into the woods.
- −1076 DR to −1069 DR
- The Orcgate Wars occurred after an Imaskari wizard opened up a gate in Mulhorand to the orc’s home world, and Yuireshanyaar was pressed hard by the orcs.
- −900 DR to −600 DR
- Faced with the encroaching humans along the Wizard’s Reach (most from Old Unther), the star elf High Mages of Yuireshanyaar created a forest-wide network of stone circles and worked a mighty high magic spell through the stone menhirs to construct the extraplanar world of Sildëyuir from −900 to −600 DR.
- −699 DR
- The Year of Moon Blades Crashing, the star elves completely abandoned Yuireshanyaar for Sildëyuir, but many wild, or green, elves chose to remain in the Yuirwood.
- 870 DR to 890 DR
- Humans from Velprin start to meet the elves of Yuir, after they had avoided contact for centuries.
- 900 DR to 1050 DR
- An intermingling of the Humans and the elves give rise to half-elves.
- 1033 DR
- The half-elves resist Velprin. A large number of boarder clashes occur.
- 1059 DR
- An army from Velprin, lead by Indrila Demaz defeats the half-elf militia and the half-elves flee deep into the forest.
- 1374 DR
- Araevin Teshurr and his companions visited Sildëyuir in 1374 DR, the Year of Lightning Storms.
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Richard Baker, Matt Forbeck, Sean K. Reynolds (May 2003). Unapproachable East. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 104. ISBN 0-7869-2881-6.
3rd Edition D&D
- Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 199. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- Richard Baker, Matt Forbeck, Sean K. Reynolds (May 2003). Unapproachable East. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 100. ISBN 0-7869-2881-6.
- Greg A. Vaughan (September 2006). The Twilight Tomb. (Wizards of the Coast), p. unknown. ISBN 0-7869-3947-8.