Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Before their destruction they started to breed venom oozes. The oozes where made trough experiments, even though the house is destroyed the venom oozes survived and started to multiply through the Underdark.
The house was one of the lower houses of Menzoberranzan. In 1319 DR, it was attacked and was nearly destroyed by House Teken'duis. However, some nobles survived the attack. Thus, there were witnesses to this act and the attack was a failure. The Ruling Council of Menzoberranzan decided to destroy House Teken'duis. The three surviving nobles of House Freth (two females, the oldest of which had just finished training at Arach-Tinilith, and one male) were taken to be combined into the house of Yvonnel Baenre.
- Vuzlyn Freth
- A missing male who had joined the illithilich Syrzan's revolt against the city priestesses in 1372 DR.
- Welverin Freth
- Weapons master of House Freth. He had a prosthetic silver leg.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 R.A. Salvatore (December 2005). Homeland. (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN 0-7869-3953-2.
- ↑ Brian R. James, Eric Menge (August 2012). Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 92. ISBN 978-0786960361.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Warning: edition not specified for Dissolution
- ↑ Ari Marmell, Anthony Pryor, Robert J. Schwalb, Greg A. Vaughan (May 2007). Drow of the Underdark. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 149. ISBN 978-0-7869-4151-3.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (September 1990). Homeland. (TSR, Inc.), pp. 107–108. ISBN 0-1401-4372-6.
- ↑ Richard Lee Byers (August 2003). Dissolution. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 59. ISBN 0-7869-2944-8.