Clerics of the House of the Hand forged the sword Chalsembyr's Heart for the paladin Bertold the Seeker, to aid him in his quest to discover the lost kingdom of Chalsembyr. However, they did not inform Bertold of the sword's ability to absorb his soul upon his death. The purpose of this was to preserve his knowledge and findings, so that they might be passed on to future seekers of Chalsembyr.
Early in the Year of the Shield, 1367 DR, priests of Torm ran Calispar Delgorth, a priest of Talona, out of Procampur. In Marpenoth of 1367 DR, when Procampur was struck by the featherlung plague, clerics of Torm treated the sick within the Temple District.
- Oriphaun McMaren and his crusader order, based at a "sword temple", are implied to follow Torm, suggesting that they are attached to or based at the House of the Hand.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 30. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 98. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), A Grand Tour of the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 75. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.
- ↑ Thomas M. Reid, Sean K. Reynolds (Nov. 2005). Champions of Valor. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 61–62. ISBN 0-7869-3697-5.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Matthew G. Adkins (July 1999). “Into the Nest of Vipers”. Dungeon #75 (TSR, Inc.), p. 66.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Julia Martin, Jeff Grubb (1993). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 2nd edition (revised), Running the Realms. (TSR, Inc), p. 23. ISBN 1-5607-6617-4.