Huntcrown was a noble house of Cormyr whose seat was in Suzail. The Huntcrowns were enobled during reign of King Duar in 429 DR.[FRFAQ] During the Abraxus affair the family favored a ruling council for Cormyr rather than any regency or rule by a female. [CaN,p.426]
The family had diverse holdings all over Cormyr and thus often was the best informed of the nation's goings-on. The family was known for spreading gossip and rumors and were at the center of the greatest number of scandals of any noble family.
The family's greatest adversary was once the Cormaeril family, whose members jealously guarded their privacy. However, after the Cormaerils were exiled after the Abraxus affair the Huntcrowns developed a rivalry with House Emmarask, House Illance and House Marliir.
- Lord Krell Huntcrown, head of the family, husband of Lady Ohrmatha
- Lady Ohrmatha Huntcrown, wife of Lord Krell
- Ulnder Huntcrown, one of the knights who rides with Princess Alusair
- Lord Tabart Huntcrown
- Belmer Huntcrown
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Eric Menge"Backdrop: Suzail" Dungeon #198. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, January, 2012.
- Jerome Davis (2006-03-21). PEOPLE, HISTORY: The Nobles of Cormyr (part 3 of 6). Realms-L mailing list archives. Retrieved on 2015-10-01.