Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Illuski language group was a linguistic group that included the languages of the Northmen. Illuski languages were spoken in Ruathym and Luskan and from the islands as far north as the Uttersea south to the Moonshae Isles and Mintarn.
Illuski languages included the following:
- ↑ The "Speaking in Tongues" article in Dragon Annual #4 includes a dead language called "Truskan" in its list of four Illuski languages, but nothing else is noted about it. Races of Faerûn, however, goes into some detail about the dead parent language of Illuskan, called Old Illuskan. It is possible that Old Illuskan and Truskan are the same. In any case, Old Illuskan was certainly an Illuski language.
- ↑ Thomas M. Costa (1999). “Speaking in Tongues”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon Annual #4 (TSR, Inc), p. 26.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Thomas M. Costa (1999). “Speaking in Tongues”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon Annual #4 (TSR, Inc), p. 28.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 85. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Reynolds, Forbeck, Jacobs, Boyd (March 2003). Races of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 94. ISBN 0-7869-2875-1.