Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As he began his piratical career, he recruited the disaffected sailors of various nations around the Inner Sea, promising them plunder for their loyalty.
According to legend, Immurk's first great crime was when he stole the new crown for the coronation of King Palaghard I of Cormyr in the Year of Long Shadows, 1164 DR. The crime was so audacious that Palaghard believed that no one could be so brave, and that the Procampan master jewelers who'd crafted it must be cheating him instead. He mustered his armies and nearly declared war on Procampur before being corrected. Immurk's role was eventually revealed and the crown recovered.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast). ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- ↑ Curtis Scott (March 1992). Pirates of the Fallen Stars. (TSR, Inc), p. 7. ISBN 978-1560763208.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood and Jeff Grubb (April 1998). Cormyr: A Novel (Paperback). (Wizards of the Coast), p. 361. ISBN ISBN 0-7869-0710-X.
- ↑ Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 123. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ Curtis Scott (March 1992). Pirates of the Fallen Stars. (TSR, Inc), p. 27–28. ISBN 978-1560763208.
|This article is incomplete. You can help the Forgotten Realms Wiki by providing more information.|