Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Impact was a quality that could be applied to bludgeoning weapons to double the chance of its wielder scoring a critical strike.
- Craftmaster, the personal weapon of the craftsman god Gond, was a +4 impact returning seeking throwing warhammer.
- The Great Mallet of Silvanus, the personal weapon of the Oak Father, was a +5 energy aura impact mighty cleaving maul.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Sean K. Reynolds, Duane Maxwell, Angel McCoy (August 2001). Magic of Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 140. ISBN 0-7869-1964-7.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 27. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.
- ↑ Eric L. Boyd, Erik Mona (May 2002). Faiths and Pantheons. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 65. ISBN 0-7869-2759-3.