Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The water of Impresk Lake was ice cold. It was fed by a large number of rivers and streams, some flowing off from the Snowflake Mountains and others from the Shining Plains. Impresk Lake drained into the Deepwash by means of the short Shalane River. The lake formed part of the eastern border of the barony of Impresk.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 5. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Steven E. Schend (1997). Lands of Intrigue: Book Three: Erlkazar & Folk of Intrigue. (TSR, Inc), p. 4. ISBN 0-7869-0697-9.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Eric L. Boyd, Darrin Drader (July 2004). Serpent Kingdoms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. ???. ISBN 0-7869-3277-5.
- ↑ R.A. Salvatore (August 1992). Night Masks. (TSR, Inc). ISBN 978-1560763284.
- ↑ Philip Athans (2008). A Reader's Guide to R. A. Salvatore's the Legend of Drizzt. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 121. ISBN 0-7869-4915-5.