The city was split into three sections: the Docks, at the bottom of the ridge on the river Chionthar; the Old City, built on the ridge itself; and the Lower City, on the flat lands on top of the ridge. Space was limited in the city, so the locals simply built upwards. Many-storied towers rose from all over the city, joined to one another by bridges. The city streets were narrow and winding, covered in shadows.
- The Wandering Wyvern
- The Black Boar
- The Old Talking Ox
- The Sign of the Dreaming Dragon
- Give Me Wings to Fly
- Well-Dressed Wizard
- Kaladon's Curiousities
- Tollendell Armory
- Dallyn Fletcher & Bowyer
A person from Iriaebor was known as an Iriaeben or Iriaeban.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 90. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Ed Greenwood (1994). Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast. (TSR, Inc), p. 202. ISBN 1-5607-6940-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 228. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1994). Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast. (TSR, Inc), p. 203. ISBN 1-5607-6940-1.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 73. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.