Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The city was split into three sections: the Docks, at the bottom of the ridge on the river Chionthar; the Old City, built on the ridge itself; and the Lower City, on the flat lands on top of the ridge. Space was limited in the city, so the locals simply built upwards. Many-storied towers rose from all over the city, joined to one another by bridges. The city streets were narrow and winding, covered in shadows.
- The Wandering Wyvern
- The Black Boar
- The Old Talking Ox
- The Sign of the Dreaming Dragon
- Give Me Wings to Fly
- Well-Dressed Wizard
- Kaladon's Curiousities
- Tollendell Armory
- Dallyn Fletcher & Bowyer
A person from Iriaebor was known as an Iriaeben or Iriaeban.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 90. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 Ed Greenwood (1994). Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast. (TSR, Inc), p. 202. ISBN 1-5607-6940-1.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood, Sean K. Reynolds, Skip Williams, Rob Heinsoo (June 2001). Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting 3rd edition. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 228. ISBN 0-7869-1836-5.
- ↑ Ed Greenwood (1994). Volo's Guide to the Sword Coast. (TSR, Inc), p. 203. ISBN 1-5607-6940-1.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb and Ed Greenwood (1990). Forgotten Realms Adventures. (TSR, Inc), p. 73. ISBN 0-8803-8828-5.