|This article does not cite its references or sources.
Please help improve this article by introducing appropriate citations. If you are using this information for your own research, campaign or general interest, you should not rely on its accuracy.
Iron body was a transmutation spell that turned the subject's body to living iron which, in turn, granted powerful resistances and new abilities.
While under the effects of this spell, the target experienced the following effects:
- Increased strength
- Decreased speed, increased weight
- Decreased agility
- Lose the ability to consume liquids
- Cast all spells as if wearing a suite of plate mail
- Resistance to physical harm
- Immunity to all forms of deafness, blindness, disease, drowning, poison, electricity, and stun attacks
- Resistance to fire and acid
This spell required a small piece of iron that was once part of an iron golem, a hero’s armor, or a war machine to cast.