This article is about the dwarven ruler of Earthfast. For the ruler of Rashemen, see Iron Lord.
Ironlord was the title of the ruler of Earthfast, a dwarven city in the Earthfast Mountains of north Faerûn, in the Earthroot region of the Underdark
The ironlord was the sole leader of Earthfast, and it was a hereditary position. The ironlord led the army and maintained law and order. It was equivalent to a king.
In the early 8th century DR, the ironlord was Barundar mac Idrin.
In the late 1350s DR, the ruler was Ironlord Torg mac Cei, but he died in battle in 1360 DR.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ed Greenwood (October 1990). Dwarves Deep. (TSR, Inc.). ISBN 0-88038-880-3.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 20. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ James Lowder (January 1991). Crusade. (TSR, Inc), p. 13–14. ISBN 0-8803-8908-7.
- ↑ George Krashos (November 2000). “Bazaar of the Bizarre: Soargar's Legacy”. In Dave Gross ed. Dragon #277 (Wizards of the Coast), p. 90.
- ↑ James Lowder (January 1991). Crusade. (TSR, Inc), p. 287–288. ISBN 0-8803-8908-7.
- ↑ Curtis M. Scott (1991). Horde Campaign. (TSR, Inc), p. 59. ISBN 1-56076-130-X.