This article is about the dwarven ruler of Earthfast. For the ruler of Rashemen, see Iron Lord.
Ironlord was the title of the ruler of Earthfast, a dwarven city in the Earthfast Mountains of north Faerûn, in the Earthroot region of the Underdark
The ironlord was the sole leader of Earthfast, and it was a hereditary position. The ironlord led the army and maintained law and order. It was equivalent to a king.
In the late 1350s DR, the ruler was Ironlord Torg mac Cei, but he died in battle in 1360 DR.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Ed Greenwood (1990). Dwarves Deep. (TSR, Inc), p. 61–62. ISBN 0-88038-880-3.
- ↑ Richard Baker, James Wyatt (March 2004). Player's Guide to Faerûn. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 20. ISBN 0-7869-3134-5.
- ↑ James Lowder (January 1991). Crusade. (TSR, Inc), p. 13–14. ISBN 0-8803-8908-7.
- ↑ James Lowder (January 1991). Crusade. (TSR, Inc), p. 287–288. ISBN 0-8803-8908-7.
- ↑ Curtis M. Scott (1991). Horde Campaign. (TSR, Inc), p. 59. ISBN 1-56076-130-X.