Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ixitxachitls (also seen as ixixachitls), also known as demon rays, were aquatic creatures resembling manta rays. They were evil servants of Demogorgon that dwelled in the oceans of Toril.
- ↑ Ed Bonny, Jeff Grubb, Rich Redman, Skip Williams, and Steve Winter (September 2002). Monster Manual II 3rd edition. (TSR, Inc), p. 129. ISBN 07-8692-873-5.
- ↑ Gary Gygax (1977). Monster Manual. (TSR, Inc), p. 55. ISBN 0-9356-9600-8.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend, Sean K. Reynolds and Eric L. Boyd (June 2000). Cloak & Dagger. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 54. ISBN 0-7869-1627-3.
- ↑ Carl Sargent (May 1992). Monster Mythology. (TSR, Inc), p. 85. ISBN 1-5607-6362-0.
- ↑ Mike Mearls, Brian R. James, Steve Townshend (July, 2010). Demonomicon. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 119. ISBN 978-0786954926.