Ixusaxa's main objective was the power to command true dragons, if someone can offer to her something related to it, she can betray her current masters, otherwise she followed loyally her duty, hoping to rise the rank. Ixusaxa considered all being with a sorter life than her just garbage
Ixusaxa hailed from Myth Drannor but was made outcast at early age; she decided to join the Cult after seeing the devastation unlashed by a red dragon Alongside Farnvik, Ixusaxa was one of the main leaders of the cultists that took over Phlan in 1489 DR.
When it was reported that the resistance's leaders had likely tried to escape the city through the sewers, thanks to some adventurers, she decided to solve the matter herself. With her two wyverns and shield guardian, she managed to ambush the escaping group. However, in the fighting, the adventurers with the support of Ector Brahms managed to kill her and her minions. Somehow she survived and was ordered by Vorgansharax to led a contingent of cultist outside the city to search for the restored Pool of Radiance but was again defeated by some adventurers.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Greg Marks (December 1, 2014). Tyranny in Phlan, loc. 34. Wizards of the Coast.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Chris Tulach (March 2015). Pool of Radiance Resurgent. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 10.
- ↑ Greg Marks (December 1, 2014). Tyranny in Phlan, loc. 10. Wizards of the Coast.
- ↑ Greg Marks (December 1, 2014). Tyranny in Phlan, loc. 27. Wizards of the Coast.
- ↑ Chris Tulach (March 2015). Pool of Radiance Resurgent. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 7.