A member of the Huntsilver family, Jhalass was the wife of King Dhalmass Obarskyr. They had four children: Proster (born 1213 DR, died 1222 DR, aged 9), Palaghard (born 1214 DR), Elliira (born 1218 DR), and Pelara (born 1220 DR).
After the port city of Marsember rebelled, King Dhalmass seized it back in the Year of the Wall, 1227 DR. However, just after the reconquest, both Dhalmass and Jhalass were killed in mysterious circumstances when their caravan back to Suzail was ambushed. Assassins from the Fire Knives were blamed for the death of the king and queen, and the organization was banished from the kingdom.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 125. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Brian R. James and Ed Greenwood (September, 2007). The Grand History of the Realms. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 77. ISBN 978-0-7869-4731-7.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Richard Baker, Bruce R. Cordell, David Noonan, Matthew Sernett, James Wyatt (2007). Cormyr: The Tearing of the Weave. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 56. ISBN 07-8694-119-7.
- ↑ Jeff Grubb, Ed Greenwood and Karen S. Martin (1987). Forgotten Realms Campaign Set (Cyclopedia of the Realms). (TSR, Inc), p. 34. ISBN 0-8803-8472-7.
- ↑ Steven E. Schend, Sean K. Reynolds and Eric L. Boyd (June 2000). Cloak & Dagger. (Wizards of the Coast), p. 63. ISBN 0-7869-1627-3.